Tuesday, June 21, 2011

salt and peppa'


It all started when one of the shakers in the Boven home was not usable anymore (I will not say what happened because I do not know) 
(I have my own theroy)
(I think that it became an as-salt victim) 

The thought was that a set of new salt and pepper shakers should be acquired. 
The opinion of Alison and the prevalent consensus of the family was that under no circumstances should I be told about their predicament because of my past actions with a frog searching request.



That being said, unfortunately I was told and, of course, I went overboard again
and over the years the following salt and pepper shakers were acquired 
and given to Alison.



 
 So these are just some of the many salt and pepper shakers that I have given Alison.  She is happy that I have stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment