Saturday, November 24, 2012

Big Bang


One of my favourite current television shows is Big Bang Theroy.

Sheldon: Howard, you know me to be a very smart man.
Don't you think that if I were wrong, I'd know it? 

 And one of my favourite characters is Sheldon Cooper. 
A genius sort that confounds the mind. Played brilliantly by Jim Parsons. 

Howard: Sheldon, if you were a robot, and I knew and you didn't, 
would you want me to tell you?
Sheldon: That depends. When I learn that I'm a robot, 
will I be able to handle it?
Howard: Maybe, although the history of science fiction is not on your side.
Sheldon: Uh, let me ask you this: when I learn that I'm a robot,
 would I be bound by Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics? 
Raj: You might be bound by them right now.
Howard: That's true. Have you ever harmed a human being, 
or, through inaction, allowed a human being to come to harm?
Sheldon: Of course not.
Raj: Have you ever harmed yourself or allowed yourself to be harmed 
except in cases where a human being would've been endangered?
Sheldon: Well, no.
Howard: I smell robot. 



Sheldon: I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

 


Sheldon: Why do you have the Chinese character for 'soup' 
tattooed on your right buttock?
Penny: It's not 'soup'; it's 'courage'.
Sheldon: No it isn't. But I suppose it does take courage 
to demonstrate that kind of commitment to soup.



 Sheldon: I am the proud owner of WilWheatonStinks.com, .net and .org!


 

 *After getting a spare in the bowling match*  
Sheldon: THANK YOU JESUS!!! ... as my mother would say.


 Leonard: Do you think we can outrun him? 
Sheldon: I don't need to outrun him, I just need to outrun you.

No comments:

Post a Comment