Thursday, May 8, 2014

yesterday

No this will not be a review of the iconic Beatles song.
I am reporting in about yesterday. The day before today.
I said yesterday that I would report (on that day) how the day went.
I did not get back on the computer until today
so cannot report yesterday's events yesterday but must do it today.

I did end up doing a tad more than I had thought I would.

Chipped the ice out of the bottom of my freezer. It has been leaking then freezing
   so I need to chip it out every couple of days.
Popped in at the church dropped off something for Pastor Anthony and Femke
Went to the N2N bookstore
Dropped in at CCS and picked up more giftcards
Went to No Frills and picked up some good deals
Made a deposit at the bank
Home
Groceries away
Gift cards away
Fold up grocery bags
Laundry sorted and put on
Called Elaine to place next HWAH order
Sorted HWAH stuff from last week and for this coming week
Updated HWAH bus tickets envelope to make sure I have enough for next week. I do
Organized some papers
Cleaned up my purse
Started supper and made enough for tonight as I expect to be late
Cleaned up the frig
Got some garbage and recycling together for tomorrows garbage day
Read the paper
Cleaned the milk bags holder in the frig
Finished up making supper and then came the eating of the aforementioned supper
Cleared of most of the table and prepared the food for today's supper
Went to the church for the first of three visioning meetings
Hung up the washed laundry
Went to bed

1 comment: