Tuesday, December 14, 2010

part of a conversation on facebook


Rachel Mussche Vander Deen decided to count, just out of interest. Peter has asked me 68 questions in the last 5 minutes. That's about one every 4.5 seconds, believe it or not.
Danielle Mussche What? Why? Who? Where? When? How? There... there's a few more!
·
Anita Eleveld Joldersma and what were the answers - yes, no, no, yes, Aunt Lauren said it was, yes, no, no, no, yes, a special kind of hug, yes, no, yes, yes, no, peanut butter, no, no, yes, eight, yes, yes, apples, no, yes, sometimes when I eat beans, yes, Gone ...with the Wind, no, NO, yes, yes, then Aunt Danielle took it out, yes, no, no, only on Fridays, the very smartest?Anita of course, no, yes, I don't know, no, no, yes, no, yes, bunny poop, yes, yes, no, the Princess Bride, yes, NO, sharing my sleeping bag, yes, only once and then it wasn't my fault, yes, yes, no, no, Oma did, NO, NO, NO, six times, no, OK

No comments:

Post a Comment