Friday, December 10, 2010

so heres the problem

So I print up the family newsletter for the year. I mention that Henry has a new vehicle. His Ford Explorer, problem is he doesn't have it at the moment. Yesterday morning it was stolen. May get it back- may not, no idea. But the newsletter is written and in the envelope. Do I steam them open to revise the information? No, methinks not. Those who need to know will. Those who don't need to know won't. At least until next years newsletter.
Another thing for my to do list.
Oh and I forgot stuff. It is brought to mind always after the darn things been printed up. Andrew made profession of faith this year. I should have mentioned that as it was a memorable part of our year.
Ah, for perfection in writing something. It eludes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment