Thursday, February 2, 2012

weather or not

We have had a particularly mild winter so far - I think it has been only twice so far that has it snowed any amount so that it has stayed overnight.
Right now though sitting at the computer I feel chilly.
I ought to put on a sweater but will try something else first.
Here I sit on a beach in the Bahamas with my mamma taking the picture.

Lest you think I have taken up the habit of cigar smoking
- look ye closer - 
the cigar in question is a sausage-on-a-bun without the bun. 

Just looking at pictures of warmer places warms me up.
And looking at pictures of the cruise I took with my mom
also warms the cockles of my heart. I have a great mom.

But I'd better goeth to findeth my ye olde sweater
lest I geteth myselfeth chilled
(that is pronounced chill- (slight pause here) ed)

Again with the brackets
(whaz up with dat?)

No comments:

Post a Comment