Wednesday, January 14, 2015

books of 2014

I haven't been good at wrapping the year 2014 up with a newsletter.
I have not prepared my purse calender for 2015
along with the copious amounts of interesting information in there.
Haven't even finished the fall photo album pictures.
Not a lot of year end summaries.

But I will report on the books that I have read over 2014.
A random bunch indeed.
 Catherin Cookson is always a favourite.

 Read this one before I gave it away.

 Just how much time do I spend in the bathroom?
It may be helpful for trivia but 
then again I am sure I have forgotten almost all of it

 More Catherine

 More Catherine

 More Catherine

 Borrowed and read - mostly in one afternoon. 
Really enjoyed the first part which described the Dutch immigrant experience of decades ago.

 Slogged through another one.
It was on my nightstand for months and 
I read it piecemeal
and that is probably why I felt a lack of continuity.
The problem was mine, I am sure, 
because she is known to be a great writer.

 Have owned this one a long time. A nice enough read.

Surprised by this one.
The author has such a different personality than I do 
but she let me into her life 
and shared her story
and I am grateful.

So what is in store for 2015?
Hope at least one a month.
Maybe more.
Lots of variety.

Maybe I should also do some writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment