Wednesday, February 18, 2015

walk blog 7

Still unable to do some serious walking outside so I am still relegated to the treadmill.
But I have watched two movies this week on the treadmill so it wasn't a complete waste....
well maybe it was.
What a huge piece of moronic humour.
Left at the house after Henry moved out.
Not many of this movie selections do I have the urge to watch.
But heard that the sequel of this one was coming out so
thought I would give it a try.
It seems that I can, at times, appreciate some moronic humour.
I happen to enjoy Jim Carrey and thought that the movie was a hoot.
At another time and place I probably could't subject myself to it.
I will also claim that it is not a good movie to watch on the treadmill because,
laughing and walking do not companions make.
At least for me....as to why - you would have to ask my mom
about her donkey experience to have further details.

This was recommended to me by Ed Looyenga.
Then I found it in Value Village the next week.
Funny too, but a completely different form.
Sometimes I like British (Irish) humour, other times not so much.

This was a great story that was told well.
Not always funny but
 when Michael jumps on the motorcycle and races back to Ned's to fool the lottery dude...
well suffice to say I should not have been on the treadmill for that scene either.


No comments:

Post a Comment