Saturday, July 30, 2011

travelling time

Next week we hope to take the new vehicle (new to us) out for a jaunt. There is apparently an organ museum in Michigan that Martin found when wandering the internet last winter. I got information and we are going to drive out there for Wednesday. There are all types of organs - pump organs, theatre organs ...


and I am sure the organ that was in "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken"
http://youtu.be/-XdqRbIfNgE

(which had blood stains on the keys)
(which couldn't be removed)
(even with Bon Ami)
http://youtu.be/CNZMmzMdXFg

(scariest movie ever if you are in like grade 4 and have an active imagination) (way too many brackets I see) (but who is going to stop me) (I go mad with the ( and the ) keys (((())))   () () (hah)



...back to the story...

so we will see how that goes. Apparently you are allowed to try them out.
Maybe I will report back with pictures. I am going to try to take video.
Martin should be kept busy for hours playing with those organs.
I will bring a book.

 the Conn organ that Martin got in April

No comments:

Post a Comment