Monday, December 10, 2012

sick

I was sick this past Saturday.
Without revealing too many details
there occurred an intestinal blitzcrieg that rivalled a volcano.
Enough said?

Don't much like feeling sick but I was very disappointed
to miss the concert by Anne and Andrew and a great group of musicians and singers. I sent Martin to the concert with a fully charged digital camera
with video capabilities of over 8 minutes of footage.

Now Martin is not very fond of taking pictures- much less video.
The first video that he recorded was of the dark stage.
Then you could here Laura whisper that maybe he should start to record
when the concert was actually started and the room wasn't dark.
That was the impetus for Martin to hand the technological beast
over to his daughter so she could attempt to capture some of the evening for me.

The camera is not the best and
where they were seated wasn't the best for recording either
but I was so happy to be able to see part of what they performed.

This should link to Jesus Loves Me
Jesus Loves Me on Youtube

This one links to Amazing Grace
Amazing Grace on Youtube

Enjoy. I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment