Saturday, December 1, 2012

the first day of December

Dragging myself kicking and screaming into the holiday season.


I do enjoy much of it.
Pretty much all of the food,
some of the busyness and
all of the company.

Almost none of the dragging of the tree up from the basement.
An entirely huge amount considering that the itty bitty lights are already attached to the aforementioned tree and I don't need to fuss with strings of lights no more.
( I see the errancy of my grammatical ways and
 flaunt my ability to writes this the way that I wants it)
Going through the box of ornaments with memories delighting my countenance.
( I don't even quite know what that means...
after all, just what is my countenance?
and just why is it delighted by glittery globs of children's creations
 but - oh well )
Tons of it when I get to watch little children's faces when they see the sparkly lights.

As the season begins. Take delight in the wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment