Monday, November 30, 2015

gratitude week 10

List five things you like about you.

Uggh.
Not good at listing things like that.

Thing 1
I am good at listing certain things.
Not like these things
But other things.
When I can get around to it.
Soon

Thing 2
I am a low maintenance in the beauty department.
Simplest of hairstyles,
hardly any jewelry or accessories,
no makeup, no fussing.

Thing 3
A wickedly good sense of humor.
Can see humour almost anywhere.
I do appreciate a funny story.

Thing 4
Can see the grey in almost anything.
Always two (or more) sides to the story.
So I think of myself as becoming less judgmental as the years go by.
Still a ways to go but think my caboose is on the right track.

Thing 5
My calves are in great shape.
The rest of me is more akin to a bowl of jelly.
And my tummy looks like Darth Vader's head after he took the helmet off.
But my calves are solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment