Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 and walk blog 11

So 2015 has come to a close and now it is 2016.
Many will make New Years Resolutions.
I am not so great on resolutions.
Haven't made many and the ones I might have made in the past I have not kept.

If I were to make a resolution or two that I would be reasonable to keep
that would be a different story.

I want my resolutions to be
-eat better
-exercise more
-take more time for devotions and study
-write more often
-read more often
-organize and declutter
-connect with friends and family in meaningful ways.

Not too shabby of a list don't you think?
If only I would do half of it.

Well maybe I will work on some of it.

I did start in September of 2014 walking - on purpose.
I have pretty much maintained that and have set a goal.
Walk the entire Hamilton Mountain.

This is what I have done so far.


A ways to go.
Looking forward to the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment