Sunday, January 3, 2016

Books I Have Read in 2015 Part 1

Here are the books I read in 2015
Good book. Always enjoy Patsy

Apparently I spend too much time in the bathroom

Always enjoy Albom as well


Briscoe is a thoughtful author.

 Enjoyed the personal stuff as opposed to the teaching about money stuff

Same for this one. Personal story was fascinating.

Met John and really enjoyed this one 
as I knew, rather the well, the woman that he was writing about.
His mother attended our church for years and 
it was a joy to get to know a woman 
who I will describe as a pillar of the community.
She made our church a better place.
The story of her decline in health was a 
very close personal look at the loss of a mother.

Carol writes a deeply personal story about a terrible time in her life.
I love that I can enter into someone else's tragedy and learn and grow from it.

 Just some thing that I wanted to read
 before I put it out
 at the Discipleship Resource Center at church.
 I do believe it would be a good read for young moms.

 Nora delights as always.



No comments:

Post a Comment