Monday, May 20, 2013

Celebrity Apprentice

Another of my favourite shows to watch 
this past season was Celebrity Apprentice.
Usually there is a celebrity or two that I find it fun to watch 
and this season did not disappoint. 

While there was no Meatloaf there this season to watch 
 (I loved the season with John Rich - who won)

I was able to watch another guy I was rooting for 
make it to the very nearly there end.

I was rooting for Penn Jillette. 
A magician who plays Vegas.
A business partner for decades with Teller. 


What I like best about him is his way of expressing himself.
He was especially eloquent after the Sandy Hook shootings 
when he was talking the truth about the mentally ill.
His style is low key and yet you can tell he is very bright.
He is someone who I am sure I could learn things from.

He, of course, did not win.
Trace Adkins did.
I say 'of course' because of my proclivity to root for the one that ends up losing.
It happened with Survivor.
It happened with the Toronto Maple Leafs in the Stanley Cup playoffs
 (when they lost game 7 after being ahead near the end of the game)
Good thing I am not a betting gal.


No comments:

Post a Comment