Sunday, May 19, 2013

survivor fan

Last blog I wrote about the last season of Survivor.
Outwit - Outplay - Outlast
A game of strategy and social skills.
Good vs. evil 
Meltdowns
Challenges and immunity.
All interesting concepts.

I don't know when I became a fan 
but I did not see the first number of seasons.
Years ago my friend Tena told us 
that she saw Rupert in the hotel that we all were staying at 
and I figured I should know just who she was talking about 
and so I started watching the next time a season started.

 Rupert



another favourite Survivor player was Boston Rob

But if I am going to be honest about it all...
I really just wanted an excuse to post another picture of Malcolm
...who is probably young enough to be my son... 
but who cares because he is such a cutie patootie.

It was a flimsy excuse, I know, 
but no one really reads this blog anyways...



sigh









No comments:

Post a Comment