Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I interupt the rock conversation for a brief interlude

 Alexander and Isabel had been staying over 
at Grandma's house for almost a week 
and I found out that Isabel is very much like her mother. 
Shirley had a tendency to steal peppermints from my purse 
when she was a little girl. 

The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree.

 This past week Isabel was caught with 
my little change purse full of peppermints for church.
They were big ones and she decided that she wouldn't eat them.

Instead she took each one (there were six of them in there) 
and she licked them thoroughly and put them back.


I ended up with six sticky wet peppermints.


Now that is a very sad face.

Don't know if she was sad that she did it 
or sad that she was caught. 


Don't look at me.

1 comment: