Tuesday, July 23, 2013

off the wall part 16

 Some cross stitching masterpieces


The one below is a sampler of sorts 
made by my daughter Shirley
She used to make little framed cross stitches
similar to a Christmas ornament size
some were Christmas themed and used on our tree.
These are just a variety of patterns that she found somewhere.


==================================

Another by Shirley
I really do treasure these works of the hand and the heart.


==================================

Made by my sister Jennifer
A poem about a piano and a child
It is lovely
 

================================

I made the one below one years ago. 
I am particularly fond of family trees and family history
so enjoyed making this one.
I didn't have a pattern and 
I started with a piece of cloth and a little design in the corner. 
When I just go with the flow with no pattern it does not usually work out well.
 

This time I think that it did.











No comments:

Post a Comment