Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Do you have a sister named Jennifer?

We are at the Keg last September. We go every decade or so, so it was not a typical place to find me. During the evening I went downstairs to the bathroom following a young mom and two cute little girls who were dressed up so sweetly. In the washroom I told that mom that her girls looked so cute.
She looked at me and asked, "Do you have a sister named Jennifer?"
Yes, I do have a sister named Jennifer.
Turns out this young mom was the sister of my sisters husband.
I suppose we must have seen each other at 'my sister-her brothers' wedding reception but that was years ago.
It was what I looked like and how I spoke that reminded her of Jennifer. The world, she keeps a gettin' smaller.
Now if only someone would think that I look like my brother Jeff.
He is the one I look the most like. Maybe some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment