Saturday, November 20, 2010

I won

After many years of trying to guess the correct dollar amount for the shopping cart full of groceries at the CCS bazaar...I won.

I probably should not have guessed so often. This time I took 30 guesses. The guy who called to tell me I won said that it was my guess number 27 that won. The cart had over $133.00 and it only cost me $50.00. It sure was fun to win.


I will never win the lottery because I could never waste money like that.
It is only because the bazaar guesses were going to end up going to a good cause (100% of the money went to the school) I always consider the money gone without a chance of winning. I never really do hope to win.

That being said, I am not wholly unaccustomed to winning. I have won a door prize at a VON event. I have won 1,000,000 Club Z points. Over the years the CCS bazaar has been good to me. One year I guessed the correct dolls name. And another year I guessed the correct weight of the bunny rabbit (who then proceeded to have 11 babies within one week of coming to live with us)....
Lucky me

No comments:

Post a Comment