Thursday, May 10, 2012

did it all get done?

There is nothing that I was committed to doing today.
I had wanted to stay in jammies all day long decided to head out and do some errands

To the bank to put some money in. DONE
To the post office. DONE EVEN IF THE FIRST POST OFFICE I WENT TO WAS CLOSED - NOW THE GOVERNMENT HAS SOME MORE OF OUR MONEY
Drop off some mail. DONE
Drop the paper. DONE
Donate some VHS's. DONE
Checked out the N2N bookstore. DONE AND DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING THAT I NEEDED TO BRING HOME
Looked for some essence oils so I can make some soap. DONE
Took Henry's beer cans back to the store from whence they came - only empty now. DONE AND THE COINS ARE MINE
Since I was near Talize I took a quick run through there. DONE AND FOUND A NEW VEGGIES TALES DVD
Looked for a bubble machine at toys r us seeing as I had an airmiles coupon and maybe a double stroller rain cover for Anne. DONE AND DONE
Looked for some specific sized containers for the duplo that I am trying to organize. ( I know - organizing the Duplo is a bit much but I can hardly help myself ) NOT DONE - I CHECKED AT ZELLERS AND THERE WAS NOTHING THAT FIT THE BILL
Go to Fortinos for some groceries. DONE - BUT I CAN'T FIND THE SPRING ROLLS I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO EATING

No comments:

Post a Comment