Thursday, May 10, 2012

nothing on the calendar

There is nothing that I have committed to doing today.
I had wanted to stay in jammies all day long but now there are some errands I have to run.

To the bank to put some money in.
To the post office.
Drop off some mail.

And now since I am out and about I will add to the list.

Drop the paper.
Donate some VHS's.
Check out the N2N bookstore.
Look for some essence oils so I can make some soap.
Take Henry's beer cans back to the store from whence they came - only empty now.
Since I am near Talize have a quick run through there.
See if I can find a bubble machine at toys r us seeing as I have an airmiles coupon and maybe a double stroller rain cover for Anne.
Look for some specific sized containers for the duplo that I am trying to organize. ( I know - organizing the Duplo is a bit much but I can hardly help myself )
Go to Fortinos for some groceries.

Let's see how far I get on the list.
On your mark - get set - go.


No comments:

Post a Comment